Designed to add privacy and to help regulate the temperature inside your campervan, narrow boat or yacht, in a unique tribal mono lined effect fabric in black and natural beige.
Perfect for a neutral interior camper style.
- Block out daylight from the outside to allow extra sleep!
- Block light showing through from inside the van - for stealth mode.
- Thermally insulated to stop warmth escaping in the winter and hot air getting in in the summer.
- Strong Neodymium magnets to hold in place, even when on the move. If the rim of your port hole window is not metal you will need to add 12mm self adhesive magnets - supplied with your window covers.
- Fold compactly into the provided storage bag.
- A layer of black water-resistant ripstop nylon to prevent condensation soaking into the cover, plus the black fabric makes the blinds invisible from the outside of your van
- Double bubble aluminum foil insulation
- Thermolam thermal fleece
- A layer a high quality facing polycotton fabric with a custom photo print
- High quality rare neodymium magnets sewn into the cotton binding edge.
- Wanderbug label
This is size 8" diameter, please see other sizes here.
Handmade and designed by Becki in the UK so every set of blinds is unique and all materials are sourced from independent businesses around the UK, helping to support local enterprises.
In stock for immediate delivery.