PLEASE NOTE: This blind contains one less layer of insulation - this was a prototype window cover and still contains the thermal fleece layer but no bubble foil.
ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
Designed to add privacy and to help regulate the temperature inside your Mercedes Sprinter or VW Crafter campervan, plus they look awesome too!
- Block out daylight from the outside to allow extra sleep!
- Block light showing through from inside the van - for stealth mode.
- Thermally insulated to stop warmth escaping in the winter and hot air getting in in the summer.
- Strong Neodymium magnets to hold in place, even when on the move. These are strong enough to work through auto carpet.
- Install within seconds and can be adjusted to be a 1/4 opening position.
- Fold compactly into the provided storage bag.
- A layer of black water-resistant ripstop nylon to prevent condensation soaking into the cover, plus the black fabric makes the blinds invisible from the outside of your van
- Thermolam thermal fleece
- A layer a high quality facing fabric in a woven mid grey cotton
- High quality rare neodymium magnets sewn into the cotton binding edge
- Wanderbug label
Handmade and designed by Becki in Halesowen in the UK so every set of blinds is unique and all materials are sourced from independent businesses around the UK, helping to support local enterprises.
In stock ready for immediate despatch.