Designed to add privacy and to help regulate the temperature inside your Mercedes Sprinter or VW Crafter campervan, plus they look awesome too!
- Block out daylight from the outside to allow extra sleep!
- Block light showing through from inside the van - for stealth mode.
- Thermally insulated to stop warmth escaping in the winter and hot air getting in in the summer.
- Strong Neodymium magnets to hold in place, even when on the move. These are strong enough to work through auto carpet.
- Install within seconds and can be adjusted to be a 1/4 opening position.
- Fold compactly into the provided storage bag.
- A layer of black water-resistant ripstop nylon to prevent condensation soaking into the cover, plus the black fabric makes the blinds invisible from the outside of your van
- Double bubble aluminum foil insulation
- Thermolam thermal fleece
- A layer a high quality facing polycotton fabric with a custom graphic print
- High quality rare neodymium magnets sewn into the cotton binding edge
- Wanderbug label
Handmade and designed by Becki in Halesowen in the UK so every set of blinds is unique and all materials are sourced from independent businesses around the UK, helping to support local enterprises.
Made to order so please allow up to 10 days for despatch but if you need them quicker please let us know and we'll do our best to help.
Please note that if you have any trims, borders or panels around your windows, these window covers may need adapting to work, if you are in any doubt please contact us.
If you would like to make an amendment to the window covers shown (such as no logo label, different colour binding edge etc.) please leave a comment in the box at the checkout.
We also offer a Bespoke service for different size windows and your own choice of fabric, you can even add a special photo to fabric to make your blinds completely unique!